Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sour Cream Banana-Blueberry Muffins

What you need...


A pretty muffin.


Well today I decided to deviate from our normal banana nut bread recipe. I had both bananas and blueberries on hand dying to be utilized. I also had some sour cream in the house (not something I normally keep around) so I pieced a few recipes together to make sour cream banana-blueberry muffins. I also used white flour, something I rarely do. They are beautiful and totally delish. More like cake than something to accompany breakfast...of course if you want to serve this as breakfast go ahead…no judgment here.

1 C Brown Sugar
2 Tbsp butter
1 egg, beaten
3 Bananas
½ C Blueberries
2 Tbsp Sour Cream
2 C Flour
2 Tbsp Vanilla
1 Tsp Baking Soda
½ Tsp Baking Powder
½ Tsp Salt

Cream sugar, vanilla, bananas, blueberries, butter and egg together. Then mix in dry ingredients. 400 degrees for 25 mins for muffins.

2 comments: